Friday, March 27, 2020

Something to Ponder

This quarantine is Gods way of accepting a ton of wishes:

1. Kids: Can we have no school and play all day? - Done

2. Wives: Can we have the undivided attention of my husband who works so hard?- Done

3. Husbands: I'm sick of this traffic and commuting i wish i cud stay at home and work n Get paid: Done

4. Working Moms: I wish I could spend some quality time with my kids and read - Done

5. Students: I wish i wouldn't have to study for my exams. - Done

6. Old Parents: Wish our kids could spend more time with us rather than being busy everyday. - Done

7. Employee: Hate my job, i need a break.- Done

8. Employers:  Have no life, wish could sit home and watch TV. - Done

9. Mother Earth: I cant breathe, i wish I could get a break from all this pollution and chaos - Done

Yet we all complain- Beware what you wish - You might just get it !! 😉

No comments: